Kala KA-15S Mahogany Soprano Ukulele Classic
Kala KA-15S Mahogany Soprano Ukulele
Style:Classic | Size:Ukulele | Configuration:Soprano In 2005, the KA-15S came onto the market and became the industry standard for an entry-level ukulele. Before this time there were only cheap toys or expensive, custom ukuleles. The KA-15S made the ukulele accessible to everyone - a high-quality constructed Mahogany instrument with warm, full-bodied sound at an affordable price. We have expanded the 15 Series to include: Soprano Black (KA-15S-BLK), Soprano Long Neck (KA-15SLNG), Soprano Spruce Top (KA-15S-S), two with Hawaiian Tattoo laser etching (KA-15S-H1 & KA-15S-H2), and the traditional mahogany instrument now in Concert (KA-15C) and Tenor (KA-15T). Our focus has always been on providing you the best possible instrument for your money.
- Kalas KA-15S came into the world in 2005 as the answer to a high-quality, affordable, entry-level ukulele and still remains the unrivaled ukulele in its class.
- The KA-15S is well-suited for classroom use, practicing, and acoustic performance. It is the instrument of choice for schools - More people learn to play on a Kala than any other ukulele brand
- A very traditional Mahogany Soprano Ukulele in a satin finish with a bright, warm, full-bodied tone.
- Comes with a beautiful Walnut Fingerboard and Bridge, Mahogany Neck, 12 Brass Frets, GraphTech NuBone and Aquila Super Nylgut Strings from Italy and distinguished by its etched Polynesian-style Shark Teeth rosette
- Kala ukuleles are played by some of the most renowned players around the world including: twenty one pilots, Vance Joy, dodie, EatMyUke, The Ukulele Teacher, and Zac Brown.
- SOPRANO UKULELE This is the most common size of ukulele, and the smallest, with the shortest scale length and tightest fret spacing tuned G C E A