Teenage Engineering PO-12 Pocket Operator Rhythm Drum Machine Bundle with Blucoil 3-Pack of 7" Audio Aux Cables, and 4 AAA Batteries PO-12 Rhythm Drum
Teenage Engineering PO-12 Pocket Operator Rhythm Drum Machine Bundle with Blucoil 3-Pack of 7" Audio Aux Cables, and 4 AAA Batteries
Blucoil 7" Audio Aux Cables (3-Pack) Sync all of your Pocket Operators with the Blucoil Aux Cables! These are included with no additional cost when you purchase this bundle - no need to seek out AUX cables separately! Gold Plated Plugs, 26 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper Spiral Shield Take Your Creativity Wherever You Go The Teenage Engineering PO-12 Rhythm Pocket Operator is a powerful micro-drum synthesizer & sequencer, all packed into a small and ultra-portable design. With studio quality sound, featuring real synthesized drum sounds, sampled drum sounds, and a variety of effects, the PO-12 is perfect for making beats on the go. 16-Step Sequencer 16 Pattern Chaining 15 Sounds with Micro Drum 16 Patterns & Punch-in Effects Built-in Speaker Read more Read more Use the built-in speaker for instant sound, connect a pair of headphones for detailed personal listening, or hook up to a speaker system to shake the room! With three ways to listen, choose the ideal experience to explore your creativity. On board are 16 drum sounds you can enhance using 16 punch-in effects including distortion, bit crush, delay, filters, sweeps, stutters, repeats, low sample rate, note shuffle, feedback , parameter lfo and vibrato. The effects can be tweaked in real-time with parameter locks, letting you build on your sound as you like. With 16 patterns, 16 pattern chaining, step sequencing and step multiplier functions the possibilities are endless! All pocket operator models perfectly complement each other. From drum machine, bass and lead synthesizers to noise percussion, the various unique units allow you to start a pocket band. Use them separately or connect them with the Jam Sync feature, the choice is yours! Read more TECHNICAL SPECS: Type: Digital Synthesizer - Physical modelling, ROMOscillator Waveforms: ROMSampling Notes: 120 secondsComponents: Silicon Labs EFM 32 Gecko CPU, Cirrus Logic DAC, Knowles speakerNumber of Polyphony: 1Number of Timbrality: 1Number of Patches: 16 RAMNumber of Effects: 16 Punch-in FXSequencer: 16-steps, 16 patternsInput: 1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) in, Output: 1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) outPower Requirements: 2 x AAA batteries, Battery Life: Approx. 1 monthDimensions (WxDxH): 4.0 x 2.5 x 0.8", Weight: 0.15 lb Also Comes With: Blucoil Audio Premium Headphone 3.5mm Extension Cable & additional Blucoil 2-Pack of AAA Batteries to complete your bundle!
- PRODUCES 16 DIFFERENT DRUM SOUNDS - The Teenage Engineering PO-12 Rhythm uses real synthesized drum sounds to recreate drum and percussion sounds like cymbals, hi-hat, cowbell, and more.
- LETS YOU CREATE A WHOLE SONG - The 16-step sequencer and step-multiplier allow you to chain up to 16 patterns together. You can also insert a re-trig in a single step.
- FINE-TUNE THE EFFECTS IN REAL-TIME - Effortlessly edit the 16 effects with the dual real-time parameters. You can fine-tune the tempo from 60 to 240bpm.
- JAM ON THE GO! - PO-12 Rhythm has a jam-sync function, which lets you connect the unit with other Pocket Operators. You can also integrate PO-12 with 3rd-party gears thanks to its integrated audio-pulse-based sync.
- INCLUDES - Teenage Engineering PO-12 Pocket Operator Rhythm Drum Machine. 3-Pack of Blucoil 7-Inch Audio Aux Cables. 4-Pack of Blucoil 1.5V AAA Alkaline Batteries.