CNZ Audio Octopus - Octave Guitar Effects Pedal, True Bypass
Look & FeelThis CNZ Audio Octopus Octave Effects Pedal is cool in every way, offering a metal body and weighted knobs and switches which make it sturdy and reliable. While it has a solid build, its mini size allows it to be lightweight, easy to travel with, and leaves plenty of room on your pedalboard. The bottom of the pedal has a thick rubber pad to keep it still on any surface. .Amazing ToneThis pedal provides a full range of octave settings that will fill your music in any way you desire and will create an especially awesome tone. When used correctly, you can amplify your sounds and create amazing dynamic effects that will wow your band mates and woo your audience! For Advanced Players & Beginners AlikeThe labeled knobs and switches make it easy to use and have a ton of fun experimenting with the settings. The complexity of creating amazing sounds makes this a great choice for any advanced guitar player to achieve your desired octaves. Inspire Your Music with CNZ Audio!Standard 9VDC (- center, + outside) power supply required, but sold separately
- CNZ Audio does is again bringing Classic Octave Tones in their Octopus Guitar Effect Pedal. Having full control of your octave outputs and the ability to recall preset settings on the fly makes this a must for any experienced or budding guitarist!
- Using the Toggle switch located at the top of the pedal, you can choose between 3 different octave types. Top chooses a very high end octave, the Bottom gives a very low octave and the Both option combines the two. The top and bottom switches both encompass 2 octaves, so when you choose both, you actually have 4 octaves (provided that both oct1 and oct2 are turned up).
- The amount of diversity is immense in this pedal. The Oct1 and Oct2 knobs do the same thing, but to different parts. Oct1 controls the volume of the lower of the 2 octaves present while Oct2 controls the volume of the higher octave. If you choose the both switch, which uses all 4 octaves, Oct1 will control the lowest of both and Oct2 the highest of both.
- The Dry knob adjusts the fullness of the octave tone. turning it clockwise will create a warmer, fuller tone, while turning it counterclockwise will make a drier, harsher tone. In any amount, both ends of the knob are great for creative full octave effects.
- The stomp switch is more than just an on and off switch for this pedal. A green light indicates that you have the ability to modify the sound from the pedal. If you want to save the effect from your green light, hold down the stomp switch to save it. You can only have one preset saved at a time. To access the saved preset, you must click the stomp switch twice quickly for a red LED. Do the same to switch back.