4pcs Acoustic Guitar Nut Real Buffalo Bone Grooves 6 String Ukuleles Bridge, 43 x 6 x 9mm 4Pack Acoustic Guitar Nut
4pcs Acoustic Guitar Nut Real Buffalo Bone Grooves 6 String Ukuleles Bridge, 43 x 6 x 9mm
Size:4Pack Acoustic Guitar Nut ★For an accent electroacoustic guitar, are these like standar size? Mostly you had to sand it down a bit, the demensions of the product are listed in the ad. Measure the nut /saddle on your instrument and compare. ★How much sanding/shaping was needed?The nut might need some modification, sanding shaping etc to fit specs,but that I can't tell you what the specs are, but sanding the bridge is really easy, so you can use like 150 grit,& lay it, sand it down,but go slow,& hold with 2 fingers,& sand down,& go slow,& this should take a few minutes:the nut is another matter,but with respect to the bridge you just sand the bridge down to your desire of string action. Now, how low do you go? well, you gotta go slow, sand some, test it,then sand some more,& test it,& then once you have it right, stop standing! you don't want to go too low. it took only a few min,& I think I went as low as half of what I had started with. the nut took some extra modfication to fit specs. See the used orginal nut as the template to modify your new nut,so it's not a hard set up. Being that this is a standard set means it should work with any standard size modern Guitar,& also I used my orginal bridge as my template,so it's best to use a reference point.You want to modify the new nut,& bridge off of your original equipment work within your specs,& you should do fine.
- The nuts come in a generic size, which means you'll need to sand them down to the size and height you desire for whichever particular guitar you want to put them on.
- Real bone slotted nut are made of excellent quality cattle bone, offering a better tone than plastic.
- This nut will work with most modern guitars, Yamaha fg800, Martin guitar, acoustic Spanish guitar, Alvarez guitar,Epiphone EJ-200, see the used orginal nut as the template to modify your new nut,so it's not a hard set up.
- Bone Nut Size: approx. 43*6*9mm / 1.69*0.24*0.35in, if the nut bridge is too thick for your guitar,have to do very little to them,take quite a bit of sanding them down, to get them to work.
- Package Including: 4 Set bone nuts