BOTEEN USB Microphone Cable, USB Male to XLR 3 Pin Female Converter Cable Studio Audio Cable Connector Cords Adapter forInstruments Recording Karaoke Singing or Microphones - 10Feet/ 3M USB-XLRF-3M
BOTEEN USB Microphone Cable, USB Male to XLR 3 Pin Female Converter Cable Studio Audio Cable Connector Cords Adapter forInstruments Recording Karaoke Singing or Microphones - 10Feet/ 3M
Size:USB-XLRF-3M BOTEEN USB Male To XLR Female Microphone MIC Link Cable Studio Audio Adapter Connector (10FT/3M) This USB2.0 microphone link cable enables you recording high quality digital music. this cable can be as practical as plugging in and recording using a microphone, guitar,or any other instrument or device that has a male XLR output Specifications (USB): - Plug and play, no driver installation required, unit identified automatically -Suitable for any computer model, compatible with game equipment PS2/PS3/WII/XBOX host -Power supply via USB interface, with USB connection LED indicator Specifications (XLR): -Standard 3 pin configurations suit professional audio equipment with XLR outputs. --XLR- Female plug 16bit 48/44.1 kHz digital sound input -The Housing for high strength zinc alloy die- casting polished black spray paint, attractive and durable Specifications (wire): -Length: 10FT (3 meter) -Cable OD :6.0 MM -Fully molded and shielded to prevent EMI/RFI interference. -Conductor: High-quality 4N oxygen-free copper, 99.99% (Oxygen-Free Copper) Note: Warranty: 1 year
- Support plug and play, can be used to all computers,without additional driver. Compatible with Mac OS X, Windows 98SE/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7.Windows 8, also can compatible with PS2/PS3/WII/XBOX etc
- Power supply via USB interface, with USB connection LED indicator
- High quality and professional shielded cable,Clear sound quality, for recording music, karaoke, and home audio recording. Cable has a very robust and thick coating on it, ensuring its durability
- Oxygen-free copper(OFC) core to deliver pristine sound
- Note: If your device is a condenser microphone type, you may need to order a specific interface "phantom power" for this project to work! But most microphones can be "plug and play", please be clear about your choice. If you still can't work, it may be a system compatibility issue, please contact us for a refund, thank you.