DISINO XLR to 3.5mm (1/8 inch) Stereo Microphone Cable for Camcorders, DSLR Cameras, Computer Recording Device and More - 5ft 5 Feet
DISINO XLR to 3.5mm (1/8 inch) Stereo Microphone Cable for Camcorders, DSLR Cameras, Computer Recording Device and More - 5ft
Size:5 Feet DISINO Unbalanced XLR to 3.5mm Mini Jack CableThis Unbalanced XLR to 3.5mm cable is ideal for connecting an XLR microphone to the 3.5mm mini input of a digital camcorder, DSLR camera, or computer sound card. ★Premium Material & Quality:- Heavy duty components.- High Grade Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility.- Durable and flexible PVC outer sleeve.- Cotton Yarn Wrap to reduce noise.- Inside aluminum foil shielding layer to reduce interference, for a better fidelity effect.- Gold Plated Reinforced Male Plug Delivers Preimum Quality Sound with Minnimal Interferance.- Step-down design of 3.5mm connector allows for connection to recessed camera mic ports.- Low-Loss 98.5% Copper Braided Spiral-Wound Shield provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise.- 4N Oxygen-free copper conductors are encased in bare copper braid shielding to provide pure sound that is noise free. - Gold-plated provide superior signal transfer and sound reproduction.- Free velcro cable wrap included.★Product Specifications:Connector A : 24K Gold-plated 3.5mm Mini Jack PlugConnector B : XLR Female ConnectorCable Conductors : Bare CopperJacket Material : PVCCable Gauge : 20 AWGCable Body Outside Diameter : 6.0mm / 0.24 inchPackage Contents:1 x Unbalanced 3.5mm TRS to XLR Female connector cable1 Free velcro cable wrapNote:This is unbalanced 3.5mm to xlr cable, which combine L/R stereo to mono input, not balanced.Warranty:One Year Warranty and Product Support
- 5 FT Unbalanced 3-PIN Female XLR to 3.5mm TRS Stereo Mic Cable, It's ideal for connecting an MONO XLR microphone to the 3.5mm mini input of a digital camcorder, DSLR camera, or computer sound card.(Note: If you plan to use a condenser microphone, please be sure that your camcorder provides phantom power or that your microphone has a built-in battery power supply)
- It's designed to feed the mono mic equally to both input channels on the camcorder, Please check that you're plugging it into the mic input jack on your device and not the speaker output jack. If you only have one, it's a combo and this plug probably won't work at all. you should have a USB microphone for that kind of usage.
- This won't work on an iPhone or Android phone which has TRRS 4 Pole port. You need a phone-3.5mm mic adapter(TRRS to TRS adapter), then this cable plugs into that one.
- High strength aluminum alloy die-cast housing, Nickel-plated connections, 4N Oxygen-free copper(OFC) core to deliver pristine sound. Foil twisted pair shielding line for effective EMI and RFI rejection.
- Polyethylene insulation Cotton Yarn wrap features improves high frequency response.