New Level 6 Pack- Acoustic Panels Studio Foam Egg Crate 2" X 12" X 12" 6 Pack - 2" Charcoal
New Level 6 Pack- Acoustic Panels Studio Foam Egg Crate 2" X 12" X 12"
Take the guess work out of Acoustics Hard surfaces inside the studio are the main causes of sound reflection, corners are the cause of reverb and any windows or mirrors will cause bouncing of sound. The goal of New Level Acoustics is stopping these issues using state of the art acoustic panels. Read more Modular Absorption Studio Tiles The main placement of the absorption tiles is directly next to the speakers and directly behind the listener or microphone. When positioned properly, these acoustically- engineered studio panels provide the most accurate sound protection per square foot. The position displayed in the image will maximize the absorption of the studio panels, helping eliminate the low frequency sounds created by the speakers Read more Performance Bass Traps Bass traps are not just for bass!! This is a common misconception, they actually absorb a broadband of low to mid frequencies. This helps stop reverb in the corners of the room, which cause the most sound reflection in any room. A great inexpensive way to clear your room of low end bass nodes Bass traps are great for creating a divider between the ceiling and the walls, helping stop the most reverb of any absorption panel IDEAL for smaller rooms Read more How Sounds Travel This is a rough sketch of how sound travels through a room. Ideal positioning of speakers is noted here, showing the dotted lines as an example of how the sound will travel throughout the studio. This is also an example of ideal positioning of the Acoustic panels. Podcasts and Webinars Whether you are podcasting or hosting a Webinar, nobody likes to hear Echoes through your sounds. Help us, help you, eliminate echoing throughout any form of media you decide to create Don’t limit your production!! Videos Doing a video review for You Tube? Our acoustic panels will help eliminate Echo in any room of your house. Whether its video games, reviewing a product, or just recording any video, our acoustic panels will make your videos sound professional Read more
- 2" Convoluted Acoustic Wall Panels provide an ultra clean look and SUPERB sound absorption
- Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office - For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices
- 6 Pack covers 6 square feet - Each tile is 1 square foot of 2 inch thick convoluted acoustic panel
- For professional acoustic control, sound dampening, acoustic treatment, noise reduction - Reduce waves, reverb and flutter echoes in smaller to medium sized rooms.
- MADE IN USA - Passes the CA TECHNICAL BULLETIN CAL 117-2013: Requirements. This is the Procedure and Apparatus for Testing the Smolder Resistance of Materials Used in Upholstered Furniture. This product, passes the requirements tested in the CAL 117-2013 procedure