Power Pins 2.0 - Gold Chrome Set with Power Plate Upgrade- Patented Bridge Pin System for Acoustic Guitars- Improved Tone, Amplified Sound, Easier Restringing, and Faster Tuning Gold Chrome 2.0
Power Pins 2.0 - Gold Chrome Set with Power Plate Upgrade- Patented Bridge Pin System for Acoustic Guitars- Improved Tone, Amplified Sound, Easier Restringing, and Faster Tuning
Color:Gold Chrome 2.0 Power Pins 2.0 are something the guitarist market has needed for a long time-an acoustic guitar pin that never needs to be removed. Countless guitarists, beginners especially, wander into local music shops trying to replace the stubborn bridge pin they mangled with pliers in a heated moment. Now, users have the option of installing the last bridge pins they'll ever need. The installation is quick, easy, and completely un-invasive, and afterward players will find an ease of string replacement found only on electric guitars. But the benefits don't end there. Even the most experienced players will be surprised by how Power Pins 2.0 increase the bridge-to- soundboard contact, which evens response, increases tone, clarifies the individual character of each string (especially when amplified), provides a softer action for easier play, and makes restringing a quicker, simpler, and less dangerous process. A true acoustic revolution, whether applied to a contemporary guitar or a family heirloom these pins are the right choice.
- PATENTED SYSTEM - Acoustic guitar bridge plates are constantly under stress produced by the strings, which over time hollows-out traditional bridge pin holes. Power Pins 2.0 are a patented and durable acoustic guitar pin system that leads the string straight through the pin, keeping the string tension on a horizontal plane. They install simply and quickly (no modification required) and, once applied, never need to be removed. Comes with Power Plate upgraded and installation tool.
- PROTECTS BRIDGE AND BRIDGE PLATE - Over time, the tension of an acoustic guitar's strings slowly hollow-out the pin holes on its bridge plate, damaging an important and difficult-to-replace component. By streamlining the tension, these attractive additions protect the integrity of the bridge plate and can functionally repair previous damage to older guitars.
- OFFERS IMPROVED SOUND - In addition to protecting the bridge, Power Pins 2.0 improve bridge-to-soundboard contact, which evens response, increases tone, and clarifies the individual character of each string, especially when amplified.
- MAKES PLAYING, TUNING, AND RESTRINGING EASIER - The reduced brake angle of the strings provides a softer action for easier play, fast and stable tuning, and quicker, simpler, and less dangerous restringing. No more cursing and fighting bridge pins or potentially damaging your guitar.
- DURABLE AND LONG-LASTING - Made out of aluminum alloy, our Power Pins 2.0 are scratch and rust resistant. They secure tightly to the guitar bridge and are prepared for years of active service. Detailed instruction sheet and installation tool included.