Saramonic SmartrigII XLR Microphone & 6.3mm Guitar Adapter with Phantom Power Preamp Amplifier Compatible with iPhone 12 11 x 8 iPad iPod, Android Smartphone and Guitar SmartRig II
Saramonic SmartrigII XLR Microphone & 6.3mm Guitar Adapter with Phantom Power Preamp Amplifier Compatible with iPhone 12 11 x 8 iPad iPod, Android Smartphone and Guitar
Color:SmartRig II SmartRig II is a high-quality portable microphone preamp / Guitar interface for iPhone, iPad ,ipod, mac and Android devices, comes with a Combo 1/4" (6.35mm) instrument input and XLR input for use with professional Mic or guitar, bass and other line instruments ,and a 1/8”headphone output to allow for real time monitoring with supported apps. It sports adjustable gain to dial in the optimum signal level, +48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones. Now everyone can plug in their high-end studio microphones / guitar, bass or other instrument and enjoy killer tone , create music on their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or Samsung Professional Audio device — with the release of SmartRig II , the world’s most popular XLR mic /guitar interface is now better than ever before.SpecificationsFrequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 1.5dB)Noise: -98 dB full band (with Phantom Power)Maximum Output Level: 2 VrmsDistortion: 0.025% THDPhantom Max Current: 13mADimensions: 8.8cm x 4.1cm x 4.2cmWeight: 75g (2.57oz)Included in the box1X SmartRig II1X User Guide1X Warranty CardImportant note: To use the headphone monitoring jack, the recording app you use must feature a "playback monitoring" option. What that does is sends a playback signal in addition to receiving the audio input.
- The SmartRig II from Saramonic is an easy solution to connect any professional microphones to iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad and Guitar
- As a high-quality microphone preamp, SmartRig II allows you to use professional stage microphones or high-end studio microphones, Guitar to create music with your mobile iOS
- XLR microphone input connector +48 V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- 3.5 mm Headphone output for monitoring On/Off/+48V switch Gain control Power/Phantom Power provided by 9V battery Includes Free App
- Tech Specs - Frequency Response:20Hz to 20kHZ(+/-1.5dB) / Noise:-98 dB fullband, phantom power ON / Maximum output level:2 Vrms / Distortion:0.025% THD / Phantom max current:13mA / Dimensions: L 88 x W 41 x H 42 mm / Weight:73g ( 2.57oz. )