Shubb Guitar Capo (C1) Polished Nickel
Shubb Guitar Capo (C1)
Color:Polished Nickel Precisely machined of brass, then nickel-plated , the Shubb Original Acoustic Guitar Capo is manufactured without compromise. Simply holding one in your hand conveys a sense of quality. Snapping it solidly onto a guitar neck, and then removing it, all within about one second, will confirm its reputation for excellence. Its soft, resilient rubber is specially designed to work just like a fingertip, so it doesn't bend the strings over the frets. Its closing action is just like your hand, so it doesn't pull the string off center. As a result, no re-tuning is necessary!
- Distinctive capo design that has been loved and trusted by musicians for over 35 years
- Unique among adjustable capos, with Shubb you can "set it and forget it"- no need to reset the pressure with each use
- Locking and removing is as simple as flipping the lever
- Custom-made rubber works just like a fingertip and effortlessly keeps your guitar in tune
- To learn more about this product, see our Product Description below