TISINO XLR to 3.5mm (1/8 inch) Microphone Cable, XLR Female to Mini Jack Aux Mic Cord for Camcorders, DSLR Cameras, Computer Recording Device and More - 3.3 feet 3 feet
TISINO XLR to 3.5mm (1/8 inch) Microphone Cable, XLR Female to Mini Jack Aux Mic Cord for Camcorders, DSLR Cameras, Computer Recording Device and More - 3.3 feet
TISINO XLR Female to 1/8 inch Mic Cable This Unbalanced XLR to 3.5mm cable is Duplicate the mono signal from a microphone for dual mono output, it is ideal for connecting an XLR microphone to the 3.5mm mini input of a digital camcorder, DSLR camera, or computer sound card; Connect a condenser mic to your camera or a handheld mic to your PC for karaoke. Note: This is an unbalanced 3.5mm to xlr cable, which combines L/R stereo to mono input, not balanced. Wide Compatibility This XLR Female to 1/8 inch cable COMPATIBLE with handheld, lavalier, shotgun and condenser microphones such as Audio-Technica PRO70 Cardioid Condenser Lavalier/Instrument, Behringer Ultravoice, Pyle-Pro PDMIC58 Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Handheld, Rode REPORTER Omnidirectional Dynamic Interview, Rode NTG2 Condenser Shotgun, Sennheiser MKE 600 Camcorder Shotgun, Samson Q7 Handheld Dynamic Note: 1. Microphone must be separately powered, If you plan to use a condenser microphone, please be sure that your camcorder provides phantom power or that your microphone has a built-in battery power supply. 2. This won't work on an iPhone or Android phone which has TRRS 4 Pole port. You need a phone-3.5mm mic adapter(TRRS to TRS adapter), then this cable plugs into that one. Read more Focus on Essential 24K Gold-Plated Connectors 24K gold plated connectors and double shielding, providing optimal signal transfer and corrosion resistanceThe step-down design of the 3.5mm connector provides a connection to recessed ports, the jack is easily plugged into the phone. You do not need to remove the case of your phone/tablet. Nylon Braided Double-braided nylon exterior prevents tangling and adds another layer of durability, life is 5 times greater than original audio cables Premium Materials Dual Insulated shielded insulated copper conductor (Oxygen Free Copper), extra-large quantities of braided copper inside, resist the interference EMI or RF from outside. Read more Premium Material & Quality: - Heavy-duty components, Gold- plated provide superior signal transfer and sound reproduction. - High-Grade Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility. - Cotton Yarn Wrap to reduce noise, Durable, and flexible PVC outer sleeve. - Inside aluminum foil shielding layer to reduce interference, for a better fidelity effect. - Low-Loss 98.5% Copper Braided Spiral-Wound Shield provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise. - Free velcro cable wrap included. Specification: - Connector 1: 3.5mm mini-jack male plug - Connector 2: 3 Pin XLR female connector - Cable Body Outside Diameter: 6.0mm - Jacket Material: PVC - Cable Gauge: 20 AWG Package Contents: 1 Tisino XLR to 1/8 inch Microphone Cable XLR Female to 1/4 TS Mic Cable XLR to 1/4 inch TRS Cable 1/4 to XLR Male Cable XLR Splitter Cable 3.5mm to XLR Cable 2 XLR to 3.5mm Y-Cable Connector 1 XLR Female XLR Female XLR Male XLR Female 3.5mm Plug Two XLR Female Connector 2 6.35mm Mono Plug 6.35mm Stereo Plug 6.35mm Stereo Plug 2x XLR Male XLR Male 3.5mm Plug Jacket Material PVC PVC PVC & Nylon PVC PVC PVC Outside Diameter 6.0mm/0.24 inches 6.0mm/0.24 inches 6.0mm/0.24 inches 6.0mm/0.24 inches 6.0mm/0.24 inches 6.0mm/0.24 inches Length 6.6 feet/2 meters 3.3 feet/1 meter 3.3 feet/1 meter 1.6 feet/0.5 meter 1.6 feet/0.5 meter 3.3 feet/1 meter
- Unbalanced XLR Female to 3.5mm Stereo Cable, It's ideal for connecting an Mono XLR microphone to the 3.5mm mini input of a digital camcorder, DSLR camera, or computer sound card.(Note: If you plan to use a condenser microphone, please be sure that your camcorder provides phantom power or that your microphone has a built-in battery power supply)
- It's designed to feed the mono mic equally to both input channels on the camcorder, Please check that you're plugging it into the mic input jack on your device and not the speaker output jack. If you only have one, it's a combo and this plug probably won't work at all. you should have a USB microphone for that kind of usage.
- 20 AWG 4N Oxygen Free Copper with shielding ensure high fidelity sound quality and provide maximum conductivity and signal clarity.great choice for music lover.
- With Heavy Duty 24K gold-plated XLR and 3.5 mm connectors, it could eliminate signal loss and static noise,provide durability and improve the signal transmission, and the copper shell blocks any interference which prevents the loss of sound quality.
- Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber and Nylon Braid Jacket Protect Your Cable, the outer diameter of the cable is 6.0mm(0.24 inch),Top quality and made by environment-friendly material, Polyethylene insulation improves high frequency response,strong, flexible and durable.